Innovation efforts sometimes fail because the right skills, knowledge, culture, or processes needed to advance a project are not harnessed to create sustainable impact.
How can you discover and effectively leverage a team’s innovation strengths?
How can you provide support where it is needed most, to ensure you drive results?
Through a Six ‘I’s® Team Session you will:
- Learn about, and apply, an integrated and human-centred approach called the Six ‘I’s®, a PURPOSE and PEOPLE centred approach to innovation
- Discover, and create actions, that will help you to leverage the team’s innovation strengths at the different stages of the innovation journey
- Explore areas of development; where to build skills internally or seek support externally, to increase the likelihood of making new ideas work
For more information, download our brochure. It includes:
- What makes The Six ‘I’s® a unique, flexible framework
- An overview of the types of team data available to help diagnose team capabilities
- Sample analysis of what a team can expect in a session for a:
- Project team
- Leadership team
- Sample outcomes and benefits of a Six ‘I’s® Team Session for project teams or leaders
What people are saying about 6 ‘I’s® Team Sessions
“The 6 ‘I’s® Yes, You Can Innovate Team Session clarifies not only your own, but everyone’s strengths and role in the innovation process. It was enlightening to understand how we can all contribute to help ensure innovation projects will succeed. We see it as a great tool and method to access how to build a great team and make sure that innovation becomes a reality and not just a great idea on paper.”
Helena Eliasson, Head of People and Brand People Solutions & Jenny McCarthy, People Insight, Telia Company
“Many companies are increasingly keen to challenge traditional thinking and innovate. But this does not come by itself. The 6 ‘I´s® Innovation Model is a powerful tool to build diverse teams and to monitor the innovation process in a more systematic and circular way. It gives a fresh, non-traditional and holistic view on the innovation process.”
Monica Westerberg, Diversity manager, Skanska Sweden